2009/2/16 Andrew Cates <and...@soschildren.org>:
>> Who's been leading the Wikipedia for Schools project in the UK?
> That would be me I guess
>> Link
> http://entrepreneurs.bankofscotland.co.uk/social/index.html
>>Deadline
> Next Monday
>>Biggest challenge for Wikimedia
> Got to be a completely UK project. Hence the Schools Wikipedia thought.
>
> Funny kind of thing which you could pitch lots of ways.

It certainly looks interesting, and something we should look into in
future years, but I'm not sure we're ready for it yet. Our business
plan is very vague and we haven't really done much yet - I doubt they
would want to give £100,000 (or an interest free loan, although I
think we'd rather have the cash) to an unproven charity with no firm
plans for what to spend it on.