Bump... 2009/2/19 Jonathan Gray <[email protected]>: > On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 11:45 PM, Thomas Dalton <[email protected]> > wrote: >> This looks interesting - we should certainly make sure we are >> represented there. I should be able to attend if people want me to >> (I'm not particularly bothered about going for my own sake, but I'm >> happy to represent Wikimedia UK if requested - preferably as part of a >> group). Perhaps someone (or someones) should give a presentation about >> Wikimedia UK, explaining who and what we are (and why they should all >> give us lots of money!). > > It would be brilliant if Wikimedia UK were represented. If anyone > would like to give a talk, please see the CFP page: > > http://okfn.org/okcon/cfp > > Jonathan > > _______________________________________________ > Wikimedia UK mailing list > [email protected] > http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK > http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l >
_______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org
