2009/3/18 Steve Bowbrick <steve.bowbr...@bbc.co.uk>:
> Question: would it be appropriate for one or more BBC people with an
> interest in collaboration to come along to the AGM? If so, should we
> bring a formal contribution or just sit quietly at the back? If not, is
> there a more appropriate forum we could get involved with?

It's not my decision, but I would very much support the BBC giving a
presentation at the AGM. There has been talk of trying to find someone
to give a talk in order to break up the monotony of the official
business we need to get through, and I think someone from the BBC
could fill that role perfectly. A presentation from you followed by an
open floor discussion could be extremely productive.