Hi all,

This is your one and only reminder that, if you want to nominate
yourself or other people for the next Board, you need to get your
membership application to me asap. The next board meeting is on the
30th March - next Monday - so you should make sure that your
application gets to me before then. If you leave it any later then it
is unlikely that we'll be able to process it in time for you to
submit nominations by the 5th April.

Information on membership, and the application form, is available at
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Membership . Please let me know if you
have any questions, but note that I'll be offline from Friday evening
until sunday evening.

Mike Peel
Wikimedia UK