2009/3/27 joseph seddon <[email protected]>: > Heya guys. I managed to get the opportunity to send an email. I havnt been > able to get to the bid page and am unsure whether I am going to be able to > get access before the deadline so if people could look over the page once > more and do what work they feel is needed. > > Can I also remind people about the irc meeting with the jurors on sunday at > 2000 (that should include DST). A good turnout would be much appreciated. Any > concerns that people have that I could answer before the meeting so that we > are all on the same wavelength should be posted to this list.
Hi! We had a meeting about the bit on Tuesday - you were greatly missed! No-one knew quite where you had got to with accommodation - did you find a college (or colleges) with room for us? If not, we're going to have to claim that having a roof over delegates' heads is a "minor issue" that will be sorted out after the deadline! _______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org
