2009/3/27 joseph seddon <life_is_bitter_sw...@hotmail.co.uk>:
> Heya guys. I managed to get the opportunity to send an email. I havnt been
> able to get to the bid page and am unsure whether I am going to be able to
> get access before the deadline so if people could look over the page once
> more and  do what work they feel is needed.
>
> Can I also remind people about the irc meeting with the jurors on sunday at
> 2000 (that should include DST). A good turnout would be much appreciated. Any
> concerns that people have that I could answer  before the meeting so that we
> are all on the same wavelength should be posted to this list.

Hi! We had a meeting about the bit on Tuesday - you were greatly
missed! No-one knew quite where you had got to with accommodation -
did you find a college (or colleges) with room for us? If not, we're
going to have to claim that having a roof over delegates' heads is a
"minor issue" that will be sorted out after the deadline!