From: "Michael Peel" <em...@mikepeel.net>
To: wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Sent: Thursday, 9 April, 2009 00:03:02 GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland,
Portugal
Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Membership drive template

Andrew,

"Content liberation" is a really bad phrase to use -- we're not
liberating it, we're working with institutions to make the content
more widely available. I've rewritten the project outline to try to
make this clearer... (will do more work on this when I'm more awake!)

Unless someone beats me too it, I'll rework the main page at some
point - it really needs to look a lot better than it does now! As a
result, it might be best to have a separate page for "keep in touch".

I'd also comment that anyone can come along to the AGM - they don't
have to be a member - although if they want to participate properly
then they obviously do need to be a member.

Mike