From: wikimediauk-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediauk-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Andrew
Turvey
Sent: 09 April 2009 22:28
To: wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Membership drive template

Hi Mike,

I got "content liberation" from the Berlin chapters' meeting
(http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_meeting_2009/Schedule#Content_liber
ation). Thinking about it now, I can see why the partner organisations
wouldn't be too keen to hear it described as "liberation"! It would be good
to have something brief and snappy, though - how about "content access
partnerships"? That describes what were doing - partnering with other
organisations to increase access to their existing content. Thanks for your
re-write.

I certainly agree Main Page needs some work - I've made a start and I'll put
my thoughts on the talk page.

Andrew