2009/4/27 James Hardy <wikimedi...@weeb.biz>:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/04/27/wikipedia_charity_not/
> Was only a matter of time. So nice of him to attempt to contact the Board
> for a comment, but since he got the name of the company wrong twice in the
> article he probably was unable to work out who to contact.

Someone should probably make Jimmy Wales aware of this article, he may
want to complain about his company and ours being conflated like
that... We should certainly complain about it. The board should write
to his editor pointing out the errors.

I'm also interested in his sub-headline, "Decision unlikely to be
amended". Is that just his personal opinion? I haven't seen anyone
else make such a statement and it is odd to use your own opinions as
sub-headlines...