Jimmy already knows, although I don't know what (if any) action he
will take.

Just to confirm, I haven't been contacted by phone about this at all,
and am not aware that The Register has made any attempts at
communicating with WMUK. If they have, then perhaps they would have
avoided making embarrassing, elementary mistakes...

Mike Peel (personal view)