Hi all,

After a bit of prodding from various wikipedians I think I've got the
licence right on this set of pics taken at the the AGM 26 April:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bowbrick/sets/72157617359600152/

Unrelated question: on Twitter, Chris Vallance, a producer on iPM,
wonders:

"Wikipedia received most UK traffic from searches for "Swine Flu" -
Should Directgov, NHS, collaborate with the site?"

And links to these numbers from traffic stats house Hitwise:
http://weblogs.hitwise.com/robin-goad/2009/05/swine_flu_searches_increas
e_58.html

Should we encourage UK public health agencies to expand the Swine Flu
article? To treat Wikipedia as part of the public health communications
effort? If such a large number of UK searches are hitting the Swine Flu
entry, is there a public health argument for branching the entry to
provide nationally-specific material?

Is there a Wikipedia response to crises of this kind?

Editor, BBC Radio 4 Blog http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/radio4
07768 257 570

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.