I'm sure if we set up an Ebay account and got Jimbo to sign some stuff there
would be buyers.

More importantly once we are a registered charity we can tap into things like
this: http://www.justgiving.com/statements/about_us/charities.asp

As well as [[Payroll giving]]

As for T shirts, aren't they slightly old hat?

I would have thought cufflinks, coffee mugs, mousemats and library card holders
would be more appropriate for our target market.

And with the wonders of commons we ought to be able to do a neat line in
calendars, postcards and greeting cards.

Here are two companies that do calendars

http://www.suomiprint.co.uk/quote/calendars.html

http://www.thedesignfactoryltd.co.uk/

Lots of charities have calendars sold through retailers in the run up to Xmas,
I'm sure a wikipedia one could easily get shelf space. You could even print an
in this month panel to add interest; or do different versions - Sports,
Milhist, bizarre happenings etc.

WereSpielChequers