From: "Tom Holden" <thomas.hol...@gmail.com>
To: "WMUK Board" <bo...@wikimedia.org.uk>
Sent: Monday, 22 June, 2009 14:05:56 GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, Portugal
Subject: IPO Reports

I’m not sure if people had seen this, but it seems the Phase 1 IPO reports are
now available. (Not quite sure why we weren’t invited to any of the stakeholder
events, but oh well.) They seem broadly sensible (at least from the executive
summary).

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/pro-types/pro-copy/c-policy/c-strategy/c-strategy-phase1.htm

Tom