2009/7/2 Tom Holden <thomas.hol...@gmail.com>:
> I've just heard back from them and our MoA and AoA is sufficient proof of
> non-profitability. They're starting the transfer process next week!

I thought non-profitability was a requirement for recognition as a
chapter, so I'm surprised they wanted to check that again. Our
governing documents are very explicit about the fact, so it's not
surprising that they were sufficient (there is no other proof we could
offer, any kind of charitable status would just mean that the
authorities had looked at our governing documents and seen the same
statements of non-profitability).