2009/7/12 Michael Peel <[email protected]>: > This is something I'm currently trying to become much more active in > - I've talked to one museum (Manchester Museum of Science and > Industry), but haven't gotten much further with other museums yet > (need to spend the time to write emails etc.). My focus is much more > on starting talking to them, rather than going straight for any sort > of image donation etc., as I want to make sure that both sides are > happy with the outcome and have a long and cooperative relationship. > Need more time in the day/week...
There are already pissed-off Wikimedians likely to be contacting them as individuals. So I want to make this a nice call. I know they've already started getting upset (though all extremely well written) emails (I've gotten copies). When you thump a hornet's nest with a cricket bat, you get to negotiate with each hornet individually. Thankfully we're not that keen to sting, honest ... - d. _______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org
