Andrew,

That sounds great. Good luck!

You should definitely do a bit of an ad for the "Schools Project",
and say that we're very much interested in working with schools with
respect to Wikimedia/Wikipedia.

It sounds like they're after something more than just a presentation,
if possible - it might be worth just pulling up Wikipedia on the
screen, and showing them various parts of it. Hopefully they'll ask
you lots of questions...

Mike