2009/8/10 Michael Peel <em...@mikepeel.net>:
> Hi all,
>
> Anyone interested in the below? As I understand it, they want to
> cover the range of philosophies on Wikipedia - they already have
> people involved with an inclusionist or middle-ist point of view, but
> no-one from a deletionist viewpoint.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Could be tricky. Classic deletionism is largely a spent force to the
point where the deletion/inclusion argument isn't anywhere near the
conflict it used to be. What do they need from those who take part?
Heh I would still tend to identify as a deletionist but for somewhat
different reasons than classic deletionism.

--
geni