Thomas Dalton wrote:
2009/8/11 David Gerard <dger...@gmail.com>:
2009/8/11 Thomas Dalton <thomas.dal...@gmail.com>:

Yes, I fear the BBC story is going to over simplify the issues in
order to keep outsiders interested and to allow them to understand it.
If they do find a "passionate Deletionist" then they will have
somebody very much on the fringe of the community.

Anyone want to sign up for the role then speak sweet reason?

(I would but I think people would choke if I put myself forward as a
"deletionist".)

Had they made a more general request I might have done, but I too
can't really describe myself as a deletionist, even in a very loose
sense.

I can pretend. :D

    - Heinrich Heine