2009/10/19 Andrew Turvey <andrewrtur...@googlemail.com>:
> My question: what should I focus on at this conference and what should I aim
> to get out of it?

It doesn't sound like the agenda is particularly useful for us, so I
recommend you view it as a networking opportunity (and it is a
fantastic one). Try and talk to (and exchange business cards with) as
many people as possible and try and get them to agree to further
discussions about possibly working together. I would concentrate on
explaining who we are and what we do and, if you can think of
anything, how they could help us - try to leave it open to them
helping us in other ways too, though.