On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:08 PM, geni <geni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you get him to meet some famous musicians? Childhood TV stars
> perhaps? No? Your opinion means approx diddly squat then.

I was under no illusions that Peter Mandelson would drop to his knees
and suck my cock for making hitherto unthought of ideas available to
him.

Since when did it become list policy that one should only post
opinions that Peter Mandelson would subscribe to? I mean, I wouldn't
put it past the Labour government to bring this in under a new
communications act, but I think until they do you might be rather more
circumspect with your diddles and, indeed, squats.