I was at the Aus GLAM wiki event and foubd the Wikimedia aus people
stimulating and and an egageing.

I joined this list hoping for more of the same. Especially as the
whole way in which wikimedia can engage with big new debates on open
acceess , public space , public private etc is up for bebate , not
just in the UK but also elsewhere

 And all I have in the last post is offensive bollocks.
THis is way way  disappointing

Paul reynolds

On 10/21/09, Bod Notbod <bodnot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:08 PM, geni <geni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Can you get him to meet some famous musicians? Childhood TV stars
>> perhaps? No? Your opinion means approx diddly squat then.
>
> I was under no illusions that Peter Mandelson would drop to his knees
> and suck my cock for making hitherto unthought of ideas available to
> him.
>
> Since when did it become list policy that one should only post
> opinions that Peter Mandelson would subscribe to? I mean, I wouldn't
> put it past the Labour government to bring this in under a new
> communications act, but I think until they do you might be rather more
> circumspect with your diddles and, indeed, squats.

Sent from my mobile device

paul reynolds
mcgovern online
web : www.mcgovern.co.nz