Hi all,

The next board meeting will be on Tuesday 19 November 2009,
8.30-10.30pm BST. The first hour will be by Skype, the second hour
will be held on IRC in the #wikimedia-uk-board channel on
irc.freenode.net, with discussion in #wikimedia-uk. Everyone is more
than welcome to attend the IRC session. If you don't have an IRC
client, then you can connect using http://webchat.freenode.net/ .

The agenda is at http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetings/2009-11-17/Agenda

Board members + Tango: please post whether you can attend, and your
reports, to the agenda page. Regretfully, I won't be able to attend
this meeting, as I'm away and my laptop is broken.

Thanks,
Mike Peel