Isabell Long wrote:
* PGP Signed: 12/30/09 at 10:19:07

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 11:35:34PM +0000, Michael Peel wrote:
Hi all,

It is with regret that I announce that Paul Williams (Skenmy) is leaving the WMUK Board for personal reasons.

Sorry to see Paul leave!

Same here.

This obviously leaves a vacancy on the board between now and the next AGM, which we would like to fill if a suitable candidate can be found. Who would be interested in joining the Board until the next AGM (24 April)?

The legal duties and the eligibility criteria for being on the board are described at:
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_of_Trustees#Duties

I can't due to my age and my lack of experience, but I do hope you find someone
suitable and willing to take on the role!  :)

Good luck finding a suitable replacement.

KTC

    - Heinrich Heine