Out of interest, is it legal to upload these at 00:00UTC, or at 00:00 where
WMF is based?

MC8

-----Original Message-----
From: wikimediauk-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediauk-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Michael Peel
Sent: 31 December 2009 01:40 PM
To: wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Cc: Steve Virgin
Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Press release (Public Domain Day)

Hi all,

The press release has now gone out, and is now on the WMUK blog.
There has already been some interest in it from a national newspaper.
Congratulations and thank you to all that worked on putting it
together; you've done a fantastic job.

We now need to make sure that we follow up - and make these works
available on Wikisource etc. as soon as we can tomorrow. Who can help
with this?

Brian: did you get anywhere with getting Stephen Fry etc. to record
some of the works of Yeat to go onto Wikip/media?

Mike