Hi Steve,

Thanks for this; I've integrated some of these changes into the
release. I quite like Charles's rearrangement of the release from
this morning, so I haven't changed the arrangement much - except for
splitting up the first paragraph into two so that they become a bit
more punchy.

One point to note: content donations are different from "loves"
events - the former just involves the public online, whilst the
latter involves them offline in museums. The Bundesarchiv etc. were
content donations, not "loves" events.

I think we're just about ready to send this out - if everyone's happy
with it?

Mike