OOPS

18:15 - 6:30pm - doors open

19:00 - 7:00pm - formal start

Gordon

On 05/02/2010 18:17, Gordon Joly wrote:

Many thanks.

The March meetup is also going ahead. It will take place at NYK Shipping, starting at 16:15 (19:00 formal start) on Wednesday 3rd March.

The details have yet to be decided but there should be a free beer (subject to a suitable sponsor) at least, possibly pizza.

Address: NYK, Citypoint, 1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9NY

Cheers!

Gordo