Hi all,

The next board meeting will be on 16 March 2010 at 8.30pm GMT. It
will be by Skype, and will primarily focus on the 2010 AGM and the
task of hiring an office manager. The agenda is online at:
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetings/2010-03-16/Agenda

Board members: please make sure your attendance/apologies status is
correct, and please leave your reports on the appropriate pages.

I have the fun of driving to Cardiff and back tomorrow, so I may not
be able to make the meeting depending on traffic (when I did this
last week, it took from 9am to midnight...). My apologies in advance
if I am not able to turn up. I should be reachable by phone if my
opinions are needed.

Thanks,
Mike