Hi all,

If you are planning on attending both the AGM and the conference,
then please register as soon as possible at:
http://okcon2010.eventbrite.com/
You can also register on the day, but registering online is strongly
encouraged.

Again, if you want help with the registration fee (£20+a booking
fee), or travel to the event, please let me know. As a general
guideline, requests from WMUK members for covering the registration
fee are likely to be accepted, whilst travel expenses will probably
only be covered if there is a clear need.

Hope to see lots of you at the AGM on Saturday.

Mike