>
> Hello
>
Hi

I want to migrate from moinmoin wiki to mediawiki. to perform this job I
> used the mm2mw.pl perl script. But
> this script doesn't work it, returns me the message : failed to connect to
> the server. However I am able to connect
> to mediawiki via my browser with the same authentification informations.
>
> You will most likely get more help by mailing the  mediawiki-l  list, which
is (according to this page: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Mailing_lists )
the list for people using the mediawiki software.

This list is for the discussion of Wikimedia activities and related topics
in the UK, so is not meant to be very technical and you may not get a proper
response


> thank you in advance.
>

Hope you can get your problem sorted

regards,

James Hardy
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to