Hi all,

I'm delighted to let you know that Liam Wyatt has been contracted to organise
the GLAM-WIKI conference in the UK later this year. Congratulations, Liam!

For those of you that don't know Liam, he organised the Australian GLAM-WIKI
conference last year, and was the British Museum's 'Wikipedian in Residence'
earlier this year. The GLAM-WIKI conference aims to bring together, and spark a
conversation between, Wikimedians and the cultural sector. GLAM stands for
Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums; this sector is more familiar in the
UK as 'MLA' - Museums, Libraries and Archives.

We are still working out a few of the details of Liam's hire, but he has now
started working on the planning, and will be in touch with you all with more
details shortly.

Thanks,
Mike