I'll leave it to Tango and Andrew to provide the full story, but in a nutshell:
due to the complexities of our accounts (and hence the time demands they place
on our Treasurer), we're rather late in having the first set of them checked
over by an accountant. They're currently with the accountants, though, and
we'll be able to file them soon. Being listed as 'proposal to strike off' is an
automatic thing as we haven't previously filed accounts, but there's a long
time (6 months) before there's a risk of that actually happening, and this will
definitely be sorted out in short order.

This is essentially a symptom of us having too much to do and not enough time
to do it, I'm afraid...

Mike