Well we have geographic and age related diversity. Llinguistic, ethnic
and gender diversity would be nice and I hope the board is keen to
reach out to the celtic languages, non-native speakers and so forth.
Gender diversity is a problem across almost the whole of Wikimedia.
Maybe the board can address this by targeting their expenditure at
recruiting in communities that are predominately female. Silver
surfers and especially retired teachers and librarians for starters.

WSC