On 20 April 2011 18:04, Isabell Long <isabell...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Suggestions as to how I can get more involved are welcome!  I do plan to
> come to one of the London meetups *soon*.  :-)

Though I'd be the last to discourage people from coming to the meetups
(and especially "my" meetups in London), they are primarily social
affairs and we don't get much done at them. We sometimes discuss doing
something, arrange them, or raise awareness of them, but if you're
looking to devote time in meat-space for Wikimedia-related things,
they are very much the start rather than the end. :-)

J.
--
James D. Forrester
jdforres...@wikimedia.org | jdforres...@gmail.com