I don't know, I'm 14, (15 in September), I live in Brighton, so it
wouldn't be too hard to get there, but the idea of getting lost in
London by myself scares me, and going unaccompanied into the pub (the
regular venue I believe)... I guess I like the hackathon because theres
a fair amount of time for talks and bugsmashing as well, and there are
lots of techy people in one room...

-- Lewis Cawte