Forgive the cheekiness, but this seems most apt as a subject to bring up
on the WM UK list.

If you've not heard about the NoTW phone hacking, I congratulate you on
having very, very effective reality-defenders.

Otherwise, assuming you've been like me and enjoying the tabloids being
vilified, what questions would you like put to Robert Greenwald on the
issue?

This is for an original article on Wikinews, and Robert was the
producer/director of "OutFoxed: Rupert Murdoch's war on journalism". He
exposed the overbearing hands-on force downmarket with Fox. What sort of
things would people like him asked to speculate about regarding the (now
6 yr+ debacle over phone voicemail hacking).

Brian McNeil.
--
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Brian_McNeil - Accredited Reporter.
Facts don't cease to be facts, but news ceases to be news.