On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Charles Matthews <
charles.r.matth...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Well, if WS is paying for proofing ... I do about 35 hours a week
> currently, so I'd be interested. Seriously, WS doesn't have the sort of
> profile (point 1) that is likely to attract this sort of support. But also
> (point 2) WS is in a more crowded market than WP, given that there are other
> and indeed larger text repositories and ways to get proofreading done.

Viz "attracting this sort of support", I meant from Wikimedia UK. That way
WMUK would be able to deliver an end-to-end service within a defined time
period.

I appreciate that it may be that WMUK would get maximum value for money
using an alternative service, but then importing the results.

--
Harry Burt (User:Jarry1250).