I note from the web page that one of the partners for this grants programme is the UWE in Bristol. It's also in support of a BBC series that's in development.

I think that there's definite potential for projects that some of our volunteers are working on to get funding here, especially the partnership that HJ Mitchell and Rock drum have developed with the Herbert Art Gallery & Museum in Coventry.

I'm good friends with a couple of people at the HLF so I'll have a chat with them and see if I can get a steer on the kind of things they are particularly keen to fund.

Stevie

On 11/04/2012 17:16, Jon Davies wrote:
The Heritage Lottery Fund has launched a new £1m small grants programme for local history projects. Grants from 3 to 10K. All our stories http://www.hlf.org.uk/HowToApply/programmes/Pages/Allourstories.aspx
Programme priorities

You can request funding for the following types of activity to explore and learn about heritage:

Visits to places like historic buildings, landscapes, parks, burial grounds, museums, archaeological sites or industrial heritage sites like railways. Using collections like archives, libraries and museums, including collections held by people in the community. Talking to people who know about heritage or holding workshops, talks and sessions exploring people’s memories. Recording things like people’s memories or local wildlife; scanning old photographs and documents; archaeological digs or surveying historic buildings.




--
Stevie Benton
Communications Organiser
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 20 7065 0993


_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to