All,

Just to let you know that all but one of the candidates for the board have
now answered at least some of the questions on the UK wiki. I am sure they
will make interesting reading for everyone, and I want to apologise for the
delay in getting these out to everyone. I also have a few points to remind
you about (sorry for the email overload):

   - There won't be the opportunity to ask formal questions tomorrow, but
   each candidate will have the opportunity, if they wish, to make a 2 minute
   speech.
   - The deadline for proxy voting is, of course, tonight at 23:59 BST
   (that's local London time, NOT UTC OR GMT) - if you can't make the AGM
   tomorrow, PLEASE ensure you get your votes in on time!
   - There will be cameras and filming equipment around, however, if you
   don't want to be filmed, you'll be able to have a sticker on your attendees
   badge to indicate this to everyone.
   - Remember to bring your cameras and smartphones for the museum tour.
   Photographs will be allowed throughout the museum, and the venue is quite
   impressive inside!

All the best,

Richard Symonds
Wikimedia UK