On 27 July 2012 17:04, Michael Peel <michael.p...@wikimedia.org.uk> wrote:

[Of Wikimedia-UK merchandise]

> The question is more, is it worthwhile doing and/or pushing for? Is there
> a market, and sufficient benefit for the projects?

The charity of which I'm a trustee, the West Midland Bird Club
<http://www.westmidlandbirdclub.com/> partners with a supplier of
on-demand merchandise (see link & pic on WMBC home page). We supply
the artwork, they make up shirts, caps and so on (knickers, if you
must!) as and when an order is received and supply them direct to the
customer, paying us a commission. No overheads, no stock to hold
(though that's an option, should we wish to), no running out of
women's style before men's.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing