Dear All,

I have now updated in detail the section on this Wiki regarding the survey
questions that we would like to ask donors. I am keen to resolve these and
look to open the survey by the end of next week if possible.

I would be grateful if you could have a look and make changes/leave comment
by mid-next week (Wednesday 8th August) so I can then aim to get the survey
live and the link emailed to donors at the beginning of the following week.

There are bits that may interest you all - such as the examples of projects
we fund (are they summarised effectively? Are there some we much
include/exclude?)

Also - I'm very happy to take further suggests for online survey tools -
I'm due to speak to Qualtrics representatives for an online demo this
afternoon.

Thanks,
--
*Katherine Bavage - Fundraising Organiser Wikimedia UK*.
Mobile (0044) 7803 505 171

Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom.
Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.
Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects). It is an independent non-profit
organization with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for
its contents.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk