 From: WereSpielChequers <werespielchequ...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 30 January 2013, 16:49
Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Polish becomes England's second language

I can see a case for Wikimedia or Wikimedia Poland doing something about that.
But I would advise against a UK based organisation trying to involve itself in
the Republic, especially on such a contentious issue as the second language of
Ireland.

WSC

On 30 January 2013 15:54, Deryck Chan <deryckc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Related note: There are more native Polish speakers in Ireland than native
Irish speakers. We may be able to inspire something to happen there too.