Hi all,

Good news indeed!

Perhaps we should appreciate that the negotiations needed to be a bit
longer in order to produce such a short statement.

This has often been attributed to Mark Twain, but not on Wikisource. There
it is attributed to Blaise Pascal.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Blaise_Pascal

My little internet search revealed no proper references to Twain, rather
some casting doubt that he ever used it.

I feel we would do better to thank the board for taking the time and
trouble of getting such a short and direct summary of the result.

all the best

Fabian (User:Leutha)