Geni; it *is* frustrating that the domains have not been transferred, let
alone the hosting.

However, it's not surprising that the charity is taking its time over some
of these issues given recent events. I encourage you to join one of the
Tech Committee meetings because you'd get a much better feel for the
situation than via email. Or even one of the tech contractor update
meetings (which I presume have much the same openness as board meetings, or
at least hope so!), where I am sure you would be welcome.

I have made the same point as yourself r.e. the patent issue; but unless I
am much mistaken neither of us are lawyers, so it is best to take both of
our views with a pinch of salt :D

Tom

(speaking for myself, not in my role as a tech contractor)