@Doug (W): sorry, I usually sign myself as Rexx on this list to avoid
confusion, but I believe I forgot to this time.

@Richard (New): Romaine is a GLAM volunteer from WMNL who speaks good
English and subscribes to the "Wikimedia & GLAM collaboration [Public]"
list, which Mike cc'd his post to. It is most likely that Romaine saw
Mike's message on the WM GLAM list but replied to our WMUK-L list. Not
being a member, the software held up Romaine's post until somebody released
it six days later (after the deadline had passed to which it referred). I
was merely commenting that such delays were unfortunate and hoping that we
could avoid them in future.

Rexx (get it right this time!)