Hi Harry,

Do you think you could write a checklist/guide for organising such events?
That might make it more attractive for others to do this, and maybe prompt
some volunteers.

Jonathan Cardy
GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives & Museums) Organiser/Trefnydd
GLAM (Galeriau,
Llyfrgelloedd, Archifdai a llawer Mwy!)
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0990

Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal control
over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.

Press Enter to send your message.