Hello everyone,

I hope you're well.

Hello everyone. I've been looking in to the possibility of offering some
photography training for Wikimedia volunteers. This is definitely something
we can do in the form of one-day workshops for small groups. This would be
delivered at no cost to the volunteers so at this point I'd like to assess
how much appetite there is for this kind of workshop and get a sense of how
many people would like to take part.

This would be a really worthwhile activity and help to empower volunteers
and give them additional skills that can be used not only when contributing
to Wikimedia projects, but elsewhere, too. If you are interested, please do
let me know, either by replying here or commenting on the Water Cooler here
-
https://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Water_cooler#Photography_training_workshops_for_volunteers

Thank you,

Stevie

--

Stevie Benton
Communications Organiser

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the
Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).

*Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.*