On the English Wikipedia, Graham Pearce (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Graham87) is unfailingly helpful. He is
an admin who is very familiar with the problems for visually-impaired users
as he has been blind since birth and uses the JAWS screen reader to edit
Wikipedia. I'm sure he won't mind me mentioning how valuable he is when
testing possible solutions to problems.

--
Doug