Dear Wikimedians,

You are invited to a backstage pass and editathon in the Grade I Listed
splendour of Judges' Lodgings, Lancaster.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/Judges%27_Lodgings/event>

Come and see Gillow furniture, Fine Art and a toy museum in a witch
finder's house.

As Judges' Lodgings is a grade I listed building and cameras are allowed,
we are also counting this as a Wiki Loves Monuments 2014 event as well as a
GLAM one.

Saturday 20th September.

Nearest station Lancaster.

Regards

Jonathan Cardy
GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives & Museums) Organiser/Trefnydd
GLAM (Galeriau,
Llyfrgelloedd, Archifdai a llawer Mwy!)
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0990

Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal control
over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.

Press Enter to send your message.