Happy New Year everyone,

I hope Santa was generous and has given you enough reference materials for
the foreseeable future, but if anyone is interested, we have the following
free books available for experienced Wikipedians who could make use of them
in your editing.

*Greek and Roman Political Ideas
<http://www.abebooks.co.uk/products/isbn/9780141976150> (2014)*
by Melissa Lane

*The Domesticated Brain
<http://www.abebooks.co.uk/products/isbn/9780141974866> (2014)*
by Bruce Hood

*Economics: The User's Guide
<http://www.abebooks.co.uk/products/isbn/9780718197032> (2014)*
by Ha-Joon Chang

*The Russian Revolution
<http://www.abebooks.co.uk/products/isbn/9780141043678> (2014)*
by Orlando Figes

*Human Evolution <http://www.abebooks.co.uk/products/isbn/9780141975313>
(2014)*
by Robin Dunbar

Details including how to apply at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Pelican_Books

Regards

Jonathan Cardy
GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives & Museums) Organiser
Wikimedia UK
 020 7065 0921

(I'm normally in the office Tuesday's, Wednesdays and Fridays - Emails on
Mondays and Thursdays wont usually be seen till the next day)

Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal control
over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.