Hi!

Let me know if there's any museum/gallery openings, or exhibition launches, that I can cover on Wikinews (within easy travel distance of Edinburgh). I've a far-better camera now than when I did the National and the Portrait Gallery.


Brian McNeil
--
Wikinewsie.org | http://wikinewsie.org | https://en.wikinews.org
"Facts don't cease to be facts, but news ceases to be news."
GPG Fingerprint: 7C3D FFD5 5ED5 B80F 1D18 A52B E84C 8928 6ABC A7AD


On 12.02.2015 13:35, Sara Thomas wrote:
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself, I'm Sara Thomas, the
new Wikimedian in Residence at Museums Galleries Scotland, currently
on a four month secondment to Glasgow Museums. It's the second
residency in Scotland, following Ally Crockford's at the National
Library of Scotland, and I'm really happy to be on board. I'm going to be working with a number of different organisations, and if anyone has
an interest in getting involved I'd invite you get in touch either
here or through the project page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/Museums_Galleries_Scotland


All the very best, and I look forward to getting to know you all
better!

Sara Thomas
Wikimedian in Residence, Museums Galleries Scotland (seconded to
Glasgow Museums)




_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: https://wikimedia.org.uk

Reply via email to