On 09/03/15 17:44, James Farrar wrote:
> I suggest adding "number of sarcastic comments on the list" as a new
> KPI. Something the whole community can get behind.

On  reflection, this is exactly why I have a problem. The registered
charity operates, within its own terms of reference. The community
operates within a different framework, and is not a legal entity. This
mailing list is an example of the intersection between WMUK and the
community.

The community came first, as did the first attempt at charity formation.

Perhaps we need a WMUK Supporters' Trust?

Cf. Manchester United Supporters' Trust (formerly Shareholders United).

http://v.gd/YeQB2j

Gordo